Present address: Environmental Protection Department, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, 7000 East Avenue, L-627, Livermore, CA 94550, USA.
Regulating the mobility of Cd, Cu and Pb in an acid soil with amendments of phosphogypsum, sugar foam, and phosphoric rock
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2005
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 95–105, April 2006
How to Cite
Garrido, F., Illera, V., Campbell, C. G. and García-González, M. T. (2006), Regulating the mobility of Cd, Cu and Pb in an acid soil with amendments of phosphogypsum, sugar foam, and phosphoric rock. European Journal of Soil Science, 57: 95–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.2005.00719.x
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2005
- Received 2 June 2004; revised version accepted 25 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!