Evolution of water-extractable copper in soil with time as a function of organic matter amendments and aeration
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2005
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 372–380, June 2006
How to Cite
Wang, G. and Staunton, S. (2006), Evolution of water-extractable copper in soil with time as a function of organic matter amendments and aeration. European Journal of Soil Science, 57: 372–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.2005.00748.x
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2005
- Received 16 March 2004; revised version accepted 13 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!