Stabilization of organic matter in temperate soils: mechanisms and their relevance under different soil conditions – a review
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2006
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 426–445, August 2006
How to Cite
Lützow, M. v., Kögel-Knabner, I., Ekschmitt, K., Matzner, E., Guggenberger, G., Marschner, B. and Flessa, H. (2006), Stabilization of organic matter in temperate soils: mechanisms and their relevance under different soil conditions – a review. European Journal of Soil Science, 57: 426–445. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.2006.00809.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2006
- Received 26 August 2004; revised version accepted 30 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!