The turnover of carbohydrate carbon in a cultivated soil estimated by 13C natural abundances
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2006
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 547–557, August 2006
How to Cite
Derrien, D., Marol, C., Balabane, M. and Balesdent, J. (2006), The turnover of carbohydrate carbon in a cultivated soil estimated by 13C natural abundances. European Journal of Soil Science, 57: 547–557. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.2006.00811.x
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2006
- Received 10 May 2005; revised version accepted 7 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!