Changes in the macro-pore structure of restored soil caused by compaction beneath heavy agricultural machinery: a morphometric study
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2007
2007 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1062–1073, October 2007
How to Cite
Schäffer, B., Stauber, M., Müller, R. and Schulin, R. (2007), Changes in the macro-pore structure of restored soil caused by compaction beneath heavy agricultural machinery: a morphometric study. European Journal of Soil Science, 58: 1062–1073. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.2007.00886.x
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2007
- Received 3 May 2006; revised version accepted 26 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!