Microbial biomass dynamics and soil wettability as affected by the intensity and frequency of wetting and drying during straw decomposition
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
2007 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 1482–1492, December 2007
How to Cite
Zhang, B., Yao, S.-H. and Hu, F. (2007), Microbial biomass dynamics and soil wettability as affected by the intensity and frequency of wetting and drying during straw decomposition. European Journal of Soil Science, 58: 1482–1492. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.2007.00952.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Received 8 April 2007; revised version accepted 10 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!