Uptake and metabolism of nitrate in mycorrhizal plants as affected by water availability and N concentration in soil
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2007
© 2007 The Authors
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 131–138, April 2008
How to Cite
Azcón, R., Rodríguez, R., Amora-Lazcano, E. and Ambrosano, E. (2008), Uptake and metabolism of nitrate in mycorrhizal plants as affected by water availability and N concentration in soil. European Journal of Soil Science, 59: 131–138. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.2007.00962.x
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2007
- Received 7 February 2006; revised version accepted 28 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!