Soil organic matter stabilization in acidic forest soils is preferential and soil type-specific
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 674–692, August 2008
How to Cite
Spielvogel, S., Prietzel, J. and Kögel-Knabner, I. (2008), Soil organic matter stabilization in acidic forest soils is preferential and soil type-specific. European Journal of Soil Science, 59: 674–692. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.2008.01030.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
- Received 24 April 2007; revised version accepted 15 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!