Influence of land use (savanna, pasture, Eucalyptus plantations) on soil carbon and nitrogen stocks in Brazil
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 863–877, October 2008
How to Cite
Maquere, V., Laclau, J. P., Bernoux, M., Saint-Andre, L., Gonçalves, J. L. M., Cerri, C. C., Piccolo, M. C. and Ranger, J. (2008), Influence of land use (savanna, pasture, Eucalyptus plantations) on soil carbon and nitrogen stocks in Brazil. European Journal of Soil Science, 59: 863–877. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.2008.01059.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Received 4 May 2007; revised version accepted 29 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!