Estimation of total erosion in cultivated Black soils in northeast China from vertical profiles of soil organic carbon
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Special Issue: Organic Matter Dynamics in Agro-ecosystems
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 223–229, April 2009
How to Cite
Liang, A. Z., Zhang, X. P., Yang, X. M., Mclaughlin, N. B., Shen, Y. and Li, W. F. (2009), Estimation of total erosion in cultivated Black soils in northeast China from vertical profiles of soil organic carbon. European Journal of Soil Science, 60: 223–229. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.2008.01100.x
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2009
- Received 25 October 2007; revised version accepted 23 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!