Responses of ethylene and methane consumption to temperature and pH in temperate volcanic forest soils
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 489–498, August 2009
How to Cite
Xu, X. and Inubushi, K. (2009), Responses of ethylene and methane consumption to temperature and pH in temperate volcanic forest soils. European Journal of Soil Science, 60: 489–498. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.2009.01155.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
- Received 14 January 2009; revised version accepted 22 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!