Towards an agronomic assessment of N2O emissions: a case study for arable crops
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 903–913, December 2010
How to Cite
Van Groenigen, J. W., Velthof, G. L., Oenema, O., Van Groenigen, K. J. and Van Kessel, C. (2010), Towards an agronomic assessment of N2O emissions: a case study for arable crops. European Journal of Soil Science, 61: 903–913. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.2009.01217.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
- Received 12 June 2009; revised version accepted 3 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!