Carbon sequestration in secondary pasture soils: a chronosequence study in the South African Highveld
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 551–562, August 2010
How to Cite
Preger, A. C., Kösters, R., Du Preez, C. C., Brodowski, S. and Amelung, W. (2010), Carbon sequestration in secondary pasture soils: a chronosequence study in the South African Highveld. European Journal of Soil Science, 61: 551–562. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.2010.01248.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
- Received 25 November 2009; revised version accepted 25 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!