Effect of soil pH on the chemical composition of organic matter in physically separated soil fractions in two broadleaf woodland sites at Rothamsted, UK
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 970–979, December 2010
How to Cite
Tonon, G., Sohi, S., Francioso, O., Ferrari, E., Montecchio, D., Gioacchini, P., Ciavatta, C., Panzacchi, P. and Powlson, D. (2010), Effect of soil pH on the chemical composition of organic matter in physically separated soil fractions in two broadleaf woodland sites at Rothamsted, UK. European Journal of Soil Science, 61: 970–979. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.2010.01310.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Received 15 February 2010; revised version accepted 6 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!