Soil carbon and climate change: from the Jenkinson effect to the compost-bomb instability
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Special Issue: Soil Organic Matters
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 5–12, February 2011
How to Cite
Luke, C. M. and Cox, P. M. (2011), Soil carbon and climate change: from the Jenkinson effect to the compost-bomb instability. European Journal of Soil Science, 62: 5–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.2010.01312.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Received 30 August 2009; revised version accepted 22 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!