Present address: National Ecological Observatory Network, 5340 Airport Blvd, Boulder, CO 80301, USA; Natural Resource Ecology Laboratory, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO 80523-1499, USA; and Institute of Arctic and Alpine Research, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO 80303, USA.
Soil biodiversity and carbon cycling: a review and synthesis of studies examining diversity–function relationships
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Special Issue: Soil Organic Matters
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 105–116, February 2011
How to Cite
Nielsen, U. N., Ayres, E., Wall, D. H. and Bardgett, R. D. (2011), Soil biodiversity and carbon cycling: a review and synthesis of studies examining diversity–function relationships. European Journal of Soil Science, 62: 105–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.2010.01314.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Received 14 December 2009; revised version accepted 14 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!