Effect of sugarcane harvesting systems on soil carbon stocks in Brazil: an examination of existing data
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Special Issue: Soil Organic Matters
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 23–28, February 2011
How to Cite
Cerri, C. C., Galdos, M. V., Maia, S. M. F., Bernoux, M., Feigl, B. J., Powlson, D. and Cerri, C. E. P. (2011), Effect of sugarcane harvesting systems on soil carbon stocks in Brazil: an examination of existing data. European Journal of Soil Science, 62: 23–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.2010.01315.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Received 27 November 2009; revised version accepted 18 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!