Carbon accumulation in paddy ecosystems in subtropical China: evidence from landscape studies
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © 2010 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Special Issue: Soil Organic Matters
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 29–34, February 2011
How to Cite
Wu, J. (2011), Carbon accumulation in paddy ecosystems in subtropical China: evidence from landscape studies. European Journal of Soil Science, 62: 29–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.2010.01325.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Received 30 September 2009; revised version accepted 20 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!