Carbon storage in low-alpine grassland soils: effects of different grazing intensities of sheep
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 822–833, December 2011
How to Cite
Martinsen, V., Mulder, J., Austrheim, G. and Mysterud, A. (2011), Carbon storage in low-alpine grassland soils: effects of different grazing intensities of sheep. European Journal of Soil Science, 62: 822–833. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.2011.01393.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Received 18 July 2011; revised version accepted 28 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!