Modelling temperature, moisture and surface heat balance in bare soil under seasonal frost conditions in China
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 780–796, December 2011
How to Cite
Wu, S. H., Jansson, P.-E. and Zhang, X. Y. (2011), Modelling temperature, moisture and surface heat balance in bare soil under seasonal frost conditions in China. European Journal of Soil Science, 62: 780–796. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.2011.01397.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
- Received 15 June 2010; revised version accepted 2 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!