Soil cover and landscape evolution in the Senegal floodplain: a review and synthesis of processes and interactions during the late Holocene
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 902–912, December 2011
How to Cite
Furian, S., Mohamedou, A. O., Hammecker, C., Maeght, J.-L. and Barbiero, L. (2011), Soil cover and landscape evolution in the Senegal floodplain: a review and synthesis of processes and interactions during the late Holocene. European Journal of Soil Science, 62: 902–912. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.2011.01398.x
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2011
- Received 15 February 2011; revised version accepted 22 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!