Present address: Institute of Natural Resources, Private Bag 11222, Massey University, Palmerston North 4442, New Zealand.
Comparing NaOH-extractable organic matter of acid forest soils that differ in their pedogenic trends: a pyrolysis-GC/MS study
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 834–848, December 2011
How to Cite
Abelenda, M. S., Buurman, P., Camps Arbestain, M., Kaal, J., Martinez-Cortizas, A., Gartzia-Bengoetxea, N. and Macías, F. (2011), Comparing NaOH-extractable organic matter of acid forest soils that differ in their pedogenic trends: a pyrolysis-GC/MS study. European Journal of Soil Science, 62: 834–848. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.2011.01404.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Received 1 February 2011; revised version accepted 11 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!