Present address: Department of Crop and Soil Sciences, Cornell University, 915 Bradfield Hall, Ithaca, NY 14850, USA.
On the initialization of soil carbon models and its effects on model predictions for England and Wales
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 Cranfield University. Journal compilation © 2011 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 32–41, February 2012
How to Cite
Foereid, B., Bellamy, P. H., Holden, A. and Kirk, G. J. D. (2012), On the initialization of soil carbon models and its effects on model predictions for England and Wales. European Journal of Soil Science, 63: 32–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.2011.01407.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2011
- Received 16 April 2010; revised version accepted 13 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!