Empirically-derived pedotransfer functions for predicting bulk density in European soils
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
© 2011 Cranfield University. Journal compilation © 2011 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 96–109, February 2012
How to Cite
Hollis, J. M., Hannam, J. and Bellamy, P. H. (2012), Empirically-derived pedotransfer functions for predicting bulk density in European soils. European Journal of Soil Science, 63: 96–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.2011.01412.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Received 20 June 2011; revised version accepted 20 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!