Present address: Department of Civil Engineering, Monash University, Melbourne, VIC 3800, Australia.
Carbon chemistry and mineralization of peat soils from the Australian Alps
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 129–140, April 2012
How to Cite
Grover, S. P. P. and Baldock, J. A. (2012), Carbon chemistry and mineralization of peat soils from the Australian Alps. European Journal of Soil Science, 63: 129–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.2011.01424.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
- Received 21 February 2011; revised version accepted 18 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!