Investigating the effects of wettability and pore size distribution on aggregate stability: the role of soil organic matter and the humic fraction
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 152–164, April 2012
How to Cite
Dal Ferro, N., Berti, A., Francioso, O., Ferrari, E., Matthews, G. P. and Morari, F. (2012), Investigating the effects of wettability and pore size distribution on aggregate stability: the role of soil organic matter and the humic fraction. European Journal of Soil Science, 63: 152–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.2012.01427.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Received 2 March 2011; revised version accepted 7 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!