Warming effects on the early decomposition of three litter types, Eastern Tibetan Plateau, China
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 360–367, June 2011
How to Cite
Xu, Z. F., Pu, X. Z., Yin, H. J., Zhao, C. Z., Liu, Q. and Wu, F. Z. (2012), Warming effects on the early decomposition of three litter types, Eastern Tibetan Plateau, China. European Journal of Soil Science, 63: 360–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.2012.01449.x
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2012
- Received 24 August 2010; revised version accepted 7 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!