Effects of woodland maturity, vegetation cover and season on enzymatic and microbial activity in thermophilic Spanish Juniper woodlands (Juniperus thurifera L.) of southern Spain
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Special Issue: ISMOM – soil interfaces in a changing world
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 579–591, October 2012
How to Cite
García-Morote, F. A., López-Serrano, F. R., Andrés, M., Martínez-García, E., Lucas-Borja, M., Dadi, T., Candel, D. and Wic, C. (2012), Effects of woodland maturity, vegetation cover and season on enzymatic and microbial activity in thermophilic Spanish Juniper woodlands (Juniperus thurifera L.) of southern Spain. European Journal of Soil Science, 63: 579–591. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.2012.01464.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Received 16 May 2012; revised version accepted 16 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!