Carbon isotopes of water-extractable organic carbon in a depth profile of forest soil imply a dynamic relationship with soil carbon
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 495–500, August 2012
How to Cite
Nakanishi, T., Atarashi-Andoh, M., Koarashi, J., Saito-Kokubu, Y. and Hirai, K. (2012), Carbon isotopes of water-extractable organic carbon in a depth profile of forest soil imply a dynamic relationship with soil carbon. European Journal of Soil Science, 63: 495–500. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.2012.01465.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Received 17 June 2011; revised version accepted 18 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!