Seasonal dynamics of Al- and Fe-bearing secondary minerals in an acid forest soil: influence of Norway spruce roots (Picea abies (L.) Karst.)
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Special Issue: ISMOM – soil interfaces in a changing world
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 592–602, October 2012
How to Cite
Collignon, C., Ranger, J. and Turpault, M. P. (2012), Seasonal dynamics of Al- and Fe-bearing secondary minerals in an acid forest soil: influence of Norway spruce roots (Picea abies (L.) Karst.). European Journal of Soil Science, 63: 592–602. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.2012.01470.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Received 31 May 2012; revised version accepted 31 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!