Sequestration of chlordecone in the porous structure of an andosol and effects of added organic matter: an alternative to decontamination
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Special Issue: ISMOM – soil interfaces in a changing world
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 717–723, October 2012
How to Cite
Woignier, T., Fernandes, P., Jannoyer-Lesueur, M. and Soler, A. (2012), Sequestration of chlordecone in the porous structure of an andosol and effects of added organic matter: an alternative to decontamination. European Journal of Soil Science, 63: 717–723. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.2012.01471.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Received 24 May 2012; revised version accepted 24 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!