Applications and implications of manufactured nanoparticles in soils: a review
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 437–456, August 2012
How to Cite
Pan, B. and Xing, B. (2012), Applications and implications of manufactured nanoparticles in soils: a review. European Journal of Soil Science, 63: 437–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.2012.01475.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Received 6 April 2012; revised version accepted 8 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!