Cutin and suberin biomarkers as tracers for the turnover of shoot and root derived organic matter along a chronosequence of Ecuadorian pasture soils
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Volume 63, Issue 6, pages 808–819, December 2012
How to Cite
Hamer, U., Rumpel, C. and Dignac, M.-F. (2012), Cutin and suberin biomarkers as tracers for the turnover of shoot and root derived organic matter along a chronosequence of Ecuadorian pasture soils. European Journal of Soil Science, 63: 808–819. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.2012.01476.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2012
- Received 25 July 2011; revised version accepted 19 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!