Mineralogical composition of the clay fraction of soils derived from granitoids of the Sudetes and Fore-Sudetic Block, southwest Poland
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Special Issue: ISMOM – soil interfaces in a changing world
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 762–772, October 2012
How to Cite
Weber, J., Tyszka, R., Kocowicz, A., Szadorski, J., Debicka, M. and Jamroz, E. (2012), Mineralogical composition of the clay fraction of soils derived from granitoids of the Sudetes and Fore-Sudetic Block, southwest Poland. European Journal of Soil Science, 63: 762–772. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.2012.01482.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Received 24 July 2012; revised version accepted 26 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!