Organic matter content and features related to associated mineral fractions in an acid, loamy soil
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
No claim to original French government works
European Journal of Soil Science
Special Issue: ISMOM – soil interfaces in a changing world
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 625–636, October 2012
How to Cite
Bonnard, P., Basile-Doelsch, I., Balesdent, J., Masion, A., Borschneck, D. and Arrouays, D. (2012), Organic matter content and features related to associated mineral fractions in an acid, loamy soil. European Journal of Soil Science, 63: 625–636. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.2012.01485.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Received 1 August 2012; revised version accepted 1 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!