Carbon distribution in top- and subsoil horizons of two contrasting Andisols under pasture or forest
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 British Society of Soil Science
European Journal of Soil Science
Special Issue: ISMOM – soil interfaces in a changing world
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 616–624, October 2012
How to Cite
Panichini, M., Matus, F., Mora, M.L., Godoy, R., Bolan, N.S., Rumpel, C. and Borie, F. (2012), Carbon distribution in top- and subsoil horizons of two contrasting Andisols under pasture or forest. European Journal of Soil Science, 63: 616–624. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2389.2012.01488.x
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
- Received 23 August 2012; revised version accepted 23 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!