Did lack of spawners cause the collapse of the European eel, Anguilla anguilla?
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2003
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 365–376, December 2003
How to Cite
Dekker, W. (2003), Did lack of spawners cause the collapse of the European eel, Anguilla anguilla?. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 10: 365–376. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2400.2003.00352.x
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!