Age-specific patterns in density-dependent growth of white crappie, Pomoxis annularis
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2004
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 33–38, February 2004
How to Cite
Pope, K. L., Wilde, G. R. and Durham, B. W. (2004), Age-specific patterns in density-dependent growth of white crappie, Pomoxis annularis. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 11: 33–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2400.2004.00360.x
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!