How do fish exploit temporary waters throughout a flooding episode?
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2007
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 269–276, August 2007
How to Cite
Cucherousset, J., Carpentier, A. and Paillisson, J.-M. (2007), How do fish exploit temporary waters throughout a flooding episode?. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 14: 269–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2400.2007.00555.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!