Non-salmonids in a salmonid fishway: what do 50 years of data tell us about past and future fish passage?
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2007
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 319–332, October 2007
How to Cite
MALLEN-COOPER, M. and BRAND, D. A. (2007), Non-salmonids in a salmonid fishway: what do 50 years of data tell us about past and future fish passage?. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 14: 319–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2400.2007.00557.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!