Spatially based methods to assess the ecological status of riverine fish assemblages in European ecoregions
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 441–452, December 2007
How to Cite
SCHMUTZ, S., MELCHER, A., FRANGEZ, C., HAIDVOGL, G., BEIER, U., BÖHMER, J., BREINE, J., SIMOENS, I., CAIOLA, N., DE SOSTOA, A., FERREIRA, M. T., OLIVEIRA, J., GRENOUILLET, G., GOFFAUX, D., DE LEEUW, J. J., NOBLE, R. A. A., ROSET, N. and VIRBICKAS, T. (2007), Spatially based methods to assess the ecological status of riverine fish assemblages in European ecoregions. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 14: 441–452. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2400.2007.00582.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!