Present address: T. D. Bacula, Department of Wildlife and Fisheries Sciences, South Dakota State, University, Brookings, SD 57007 USA
Blue sucker stock characteristics in the Wabash River, Indiana–Illinois, USA
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 21–27, February 2009
How to Cite
BACULA, T. D., DAUGHERTY, D. J., SUTTON, T. M. and KENNEDY, A. J. (2009), Blue sucker stock characteristics in the Wabash River, Indiana–Illinois, USA. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 16: 21–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2400.2008.00619.x
Present address: D. J. Daugherty, Texas Parks and Wildlife Department; Heart of the Hills Fisheries Science Center, Mountain Home, TX 78058 USA
Present address: T. M. Sutton, School of Fisheries and Ocean Sciences, University of Alaska Fairbanks, Fairbanks, AK 99775 USA
Present address: A. J. Kennedy, Minnesota Department of Natural Resources, Bemidji Area Fisheries, Office, Bemidji, MN 56601 USA
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!