Movements and habitat use of wild and stocked juvenile chub, Leuciscus cephalus (L.), in a small lowland river
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 15, Issue 5-6, pages 401–407, October/December 2008
How to Cite
BOLLAND, J. D., COWX, I. G. and LUCAS, M. C. (2008), Movements and habitat use of wild and stocked juvenile chub, Leuciscus cephalus (L.), in a small lowland river. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 15: 401–407. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2400.2008.00631.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!