Current address: Narrandera Fisheries Centre, Department of Primary Industries, Narrandera, NSW, Australia.
Impacts of stock enhancement strategies on the effective population size of Murray cod, Maccullochella peelii, a threatened Australian fish
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 467–481, December 2011
How to Cite
INGRAM, B. A., HAYES, B. and ROURKE, M. L. (2011), Impacts of stock enhancement strategies on the effective population size of Murray cod, Maccullochella peelii, a threatened Australian fish. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 18: 467–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2400.2011.00798.x
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!