Direct and indirect effects of riparian canopy on juvenile Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar, and brown trout, Salmo trutta, in south-west Ireland
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 444–455, December 2011
How to Cite
McCORMICK, D. P. and HARRISON, S. S. C. (2011), Direct and indirect effects of riparian canopy on juvenile Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar, and brown trout, Salmo trutta, in south-west Ireland. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 18: 444–455. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2400.2011.00799.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!