Movement, home range and habitat selection of stocked juvenile muskellunge, Esox masquinongy, in Forbes Lake, Illinois: exploring the effects of latitudinal origin
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 482–496, December 2011
How to Cite
WAGNER, C. P. and WAHL, D. H. (2011), Movement, home range and habitat selection of stocked juvenile muskellunge, Esox masquinongy, in Forbes Lake, Illinois: exploring the effects of latitudinal origin. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 18: 482–496. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2400.2011.00802.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!