Present address: School of Natural Resources, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 601 Hardin Hall, Lincoln, NE 68583-0996, USA
Using the Judas technique to locate and remove wintertime aggregations of invasive common carp
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 497–505, December 2011
How to Cite
BAJER, P. G., CHIZINSKI, C. J. and SORENSEN, P. W. (2011), Using the Judas technique to locate and remove wintertime aggregations of invasive common carp. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 18: 497–505. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2400.2011.00805.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!