Towards a life-history-based management framework for the effects of flow on juvenile salmonids in streams and rivers
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
Published 2011. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 451–463, December 2012
How to Cite
NISLOW, K. H. and ARMSTRONG, J. D. (2012), Towards a life-history-based management framework for the effects of flow on juvenile salmonids in streams and rivers. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 19: 451–463. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2400.2011.00810.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!