Present address: Institute of Arctic and Alpine Research, University of Colorado, Campus Box 450, Boulder, CO 80309, USA.
A riverscape perspective of Pacific salmonids and aquatic habitats prior to large-scale dam removal in the Elwha River, Washington, USA
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
Published 2011. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 36–53, February 2012
How to Cite
BRENKMAN, S. J., DUDA, J. J., TORGERSEN, C. E., WELTY, E., PESS, G. R., PETERS, R. and MCHENRY, M. L. (2012), A riverscape perspective of Pacific salmonids and aquatic habitats prior to large-scale dam removal in the Elwha River, Washington, USA. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 19: 36–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2400.2011.00815.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!