Present address: Institute of Arctic and Alpine Research, University of Colorado, Campus Box 450, Boulder, CO 80309, USA.
A riverscape perspective of Pacific salmonids and aquatic habitats prior to large-scale dam removal in the Elwha River, Washington, USA
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2011
Published 2011. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Fisheries Management and Ecology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 36–53, February 2012
How to Cite
BRENKMAN, S. J., DUDA, J. J., TORGERSEN, C. E., WELTY, E., PESS, G. R., PETERS, R. and MCHENRY, M. L. (2012), A riverscape perspective of Pacific salmonids and aquatic habitats prior to large-scale dam removal in the Elwha River, Washington, USA. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 19: 36–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2400.2011.00815.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!